Friends of Ron DeSantis (“FORD,” “We,” “Us,” “Our”) is offering a mobile messaging program (the “Program”), subject to these Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not wish to continue participating in the program or no longer agree to these Terms, you can reply “STOP” to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program.
- By signing up for the program through the form provided on www.rondesantis.com or by giving your information to Us at an in-person event, you are giving your express consent to receive automated text messages at the phone number you provided. Regardless of your opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that these Terms apply to your participation in the Program. By opting-in you agree to receive autodialed marketing mobile messages and you understand that your consent to be contacted in this method is not required to make any purchase from Us.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service operator. SMS MESSAGE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
- By subscribing, you consent to receive text messages including alerts and updates. Message frequency varies.
- By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
- To cancel your SMS subscriptions, text STOP in reply to any text message you receive. You will receive a subsequent message confirming your opt-out request.
9. For additional help, text HELP in reply to a text message you receive. You can also contact us at email@example.com for additional assistance